The Nineteenth is spacious, modern, inviting and exclusively yours for the duration of your stay. Featuring two large bedrooms, two bathrooms and an expansive open plan living and kitchen area, The Nineteenth has been fitted out with all the necessary luxury items to make it your home away from home.
All rooms open out onto an expansive deck and have north-east facing views overlooking the surrounding vineyards, farmland and Marlborough Golf Course. A sheltered courtyard with BBQ and outdoor seating is located adjacent to the kitchen and living area.
The bedrooms are located at either end of the living area and each contain a generous king sized bed. A rollaway bed and portacot is available on request (please add request in the comments section at the time of booking).
The maximum occupancy for The Nineteenth is five people.
The house is serviced every seven days, between stays, or by arrangement.
- Two king bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms
- A large bath in main bathroom
- Heat pump for heating and cooling
- Flat screen TV with Netflix
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bluetooth external speakers
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge/freezer, oven, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine
- Gas BBQ
- Washing machine, dryer and tub
- Iron and ironing board
- Two complimentary mountain bikes and two sets of golf clubs (male and female)
- A map of the vineyard property for exploring by foot or mountain bike
The Nineteenth is also available to book as a venue for a business meeting, workshop, corporate retreat or off-site dinner location. To help make your business event a memorable one, a list of recommended caterers that can either cook on-site or supply food in advance can be provided. Contact us directly to find out our rates for a business event.